Access Your Android SD Card From Another Device
Here’s how to access the content of your SD card from another device or computer; XDA member jhonnyx1000 shows us that using File Expert on your Android device will let you channel your SD card through your wireless router making it accessible while connected to the same network. The application lets you do all basic file operations like copy, paste, move, create, and rename your files and folders. If that wasn’t enough, the app also features:
-FTP/HTTP Server – Share & Manage your files without a USB cable.
– Web & FTP transferring support.
– Web management featuring a Windows style interface.
– Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer.
– SMB & FTP Client – Access your host computer from your phone, using your phone to manage your PC
via WIFI with SMB or FTP.
– Bluetooth – Share your files over Bluetooth OBEX FTP.
And more. The application can be found for free on the usual place. Please let us know your comments.
Originally posted by jhonnyx1000
Access SD card from another device
This thread shows how to channel your SD card through your wireless router, therefore making your SD card accessible from most devices (tested on PC, Android and iOS). Please note that your phone and the device must be connected to the same network.
1. Download and install File Expert (it’s free) from the Android Market
2. Open File Expert and press the “Share” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Continue on to the application thread to find more information.