Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
Advanced Home Tab 2.2.3
As the popularity of the Cookie Home Tab continues to grow with our phones, so do the add-ons. There have been many releases for adding on to and customizing the Cookie Home Tab. The Advanced Home Tab created by XDA member Hulzer, is a great example of a very nice add on that we have touched on before in this article. However, as with any add-on, comes many updates, and this one has received plenty since we last discussed it.
2.2.3 [11-May-2010] Update
- Notification bar integration
- Filters changed -> Hulzer.ShowComplete = 0 the counters show the number of tasks in the filtered list; Hulzer.ShowComplete > 0 the numbers indicate the incomplete tasks
- Option to disable left/right gesture to avoid swipe problems if you have still problems (see bugfix below)
- Button to toggle between appointments and tasks without left/right gesture (can be disabled)
- Agenda One support (open task app & open specific task item)
- PocketInformant support (open task app only)
- SBSH Calendar touch support (open task app only)
- Launch custom application anyway if it’s unsupported (use Hulzer.UseCustomAppForEdit)
- Scroll up/down gesture doesn’t switch between appointments/tasks anymore
- New GTX Theme hotfix by pow1976
You can find more information including a full change log in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...