Advanced Home Tab 2.2.3
As the popularity of the Cookie Home Tab continues to grow with our phones, so do the add-ons. There have been many releases for adding on to and customizing the Cookie Home Tab. The Advanced Home Tab created by XDA member Hulzer, is a great example of a very nice add on that we have touched on before in this article. However, as with any add-on, comes many updates, and this one has received plenty since we last discussed it.
2.2.3 [11-May-2010] Update
- Notification bar integration
- Filters changed -> Hulzer.ShowComplete = 0 the counters show the number of tasks in the filtered list; Hulzer.ShowComplete > 0 the numbers indicate the incomplete tasks
- Option to disable left/right gesture to avoid swipe problems if you have still problems (see bugfix below)
- Button to toggle between appointments and tasks without left/right gesture (can be disabled)
- Agenda One support (open task app & open specific task item)
- PocketInformant support (open task app only)
- SBSH Calendar touch support (open task app only)
- Launch custom application anyway if it’s unsupported (use Hulzer.UseCustomAppForEdit)
- Scroll up/down gesture doesn’t switch between appointments/tasks anymore
- New GTX Theme hotfix by pow1976
You can find more information including a full change log in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!