Android 5.0 Lollipop is a great release. It’ has improving usability with material design, given us quick access to our notifications on our home screen, and more. However, there are some very unique idiosyncrasies regarding the notification sounds and silent mode. Basically, it’s not truly silent. In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that helps you truly silence your Lollipop device. XDA Recognized Developer tonyp created the True Silent Mode module. TK shows off...
Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
When we last left off, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin showed us some Intermediate level uses of Tasker. And before that he showed us the Basics of Tasker. Many viewers have asked for even more options on what you can do with Tasker and had some questions about different uses of Tasker.
In this part of the series, Kevin shows how to set up a bunch of different triggers to help you get a feel for how to optimize your use of Tasker. So check out all three videos in this Tasker series, and make your phone work for you. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android on Bada Improves, Swappa UK Launches, Beaming Large Files with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
There are a number of different apps on the Play Store that make browsing the XDA portal and forums a fun experience on mobile, but we want to know: What's your favorite way to access the XDA forums? Do you prefer browsing on the desktop, mobile app, or mobile browser? If you use a mobile app, which one? Let us know how you connect with our community in the comment section below.
Once a year, top players in the mobile sphere gather for MWC, to show off what they've been working on and collectively set the standard for the year to come. Yesterday was a big day with the launch of HTC and Samsung's flagships, alongside numerous other announcements, and today it was Google's turn to take the stage. SVP Sundar Pichai took the stage in Barcelona to speak about Google's network initiatives, Project Link and Project Loon, as well as to...