OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a game-changer which isn't a tablet or a smartwatch. While speculations were rife about what this game-changing device could be, the company did confirm that the product was indeed a drone in their recent AMA. A tweet and vine from OnePlus shed some more light on this product, which was confirmed to be named as DR-1 (dr-one, get it?) and was to reach stores "next month". In a...
Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
When we last left off, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin showed us some Intermediate level uses of Tasker. And before that he showed us the Basics of Tasker. Many viewers have asked for even more options on what you can do with Tasker and had some questions about different uses of Tasker.
In this part of the series, Kevin shows how to set up a bunch of different triggers to help you get a feel for how to optimize your use of Tasker. So check out all three videos in this Tasker series, and make your phone work for you. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android on Bada Improves, Swappa UK Launches, Beaming Large Files with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see lots of bashing on Apple's iPhone here. There are different reasons for the hate, but we'd like to hear your number one reason for not going with the iPhone. Let us know your thoughts below!
If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when it comes to the General Public License that makes the core of Android open to us. The terms of the GPLv2 state that since the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, which is licensed under GPL,v2 Android has to be open-source for everyone to study or modify, and those that modify the Android kernel have to make their sources immediately available for...