Android 2.2 For Touch Pro Updated To V 1.7.10
Many of you now know a lot about our XDAndroid team. They are always working hard and their most recent update is for the HD2. The changes made available by XDA member babijoee can now be downloaded, transferred, and ran from your TP. The update brings many fixes, and even moves on to the beta stage of development.
- WiFi – “loads” but can’t scan for networks
- Bluetooth – interface hangs in configuration (need to fix init.rc)
- Power management – Something wakes the phone up immediately, have to look into it
- SD Card – I have to find a working config for Android to recognize this
- bzo: anything to do with GPS will cause a crash
- Accelerometer works
- Keyboard works
- Some G-Apps work
- Brightness control works
- Scepterr: net location works, NetworkLocation.apk needs to be signed with platform-key
- Adding linpack and Quadrant benchmark programs for testing ( only built in for now. will be removed in future and more stable packs )
- Sound works in apps
- 3D works
- So far no boot loop
- So far wifi scans now and is trying to get ip-address. Now looking into DCHP
- Speakerphone works
- Headset works
- JIT enabled
- SDcard fixed
- adding charmonix ledeffects
- removing launcher2
- adding launcherpro as default launcher
- Added lugiber boot-animation
- removing some unnecessary apps. will update to let you know what i remove.
- removed setupwizard / default provision
- Sound is now working ( stinebd )
- Updated apns.xml
- GRPS connections should be more stable now.
- Removed default music app and replace with cacheinjection Music Mod 18.104.22.168
- Added Flash10.1 – not working.
- Adding OIfilemanager
If you still own a Touch Pro, you can get more information over at the port thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!