Android 4.1.2 Released, Android Network Penetration Suite, GNex is Back! – XDA Developer TV
This has been another great week at the XDA Portal. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan covers all the news you need to know to keep up to date on mobile phone developments. Jordan mentions dSploit, an Android-Based Network Penetration Suite. Jordan mentions the article about Samsung and its Exynos documentation snafu. Jordan mentions XDA Developer TV Producer Azrienoch’s video about Motorola and XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s App review of WiFi File Explorer.
In Jelly Bean news, Jordan mentions the release of Android version 4.1.2 and its merge in CyanogenMod 10. In CyanogenMod news, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G has received CyanogenMod 9 and 10. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.1.2 Hits AOSP, Merged into CM10
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G Gets CyanogenMod 9 and 10, Exhilarate Gets CM10
- Samsung Aware of Exynos Documentation Issue
- dSploit: Android-Based Network Penetration Suite
- Malicious Toolkit Thwarted by adbdSecure
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the Galaxy Nexus is Back!
- Motorola, This is Why We Broke Up with You – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Access Your Android’s SD Card with WiFi Explorer – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!