There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of your devices -- but what if you wanted to do it quickly without having to install any software or logging in to a website on the recipient end? Most apps require you to do either or both, which can be a hassle (or even a security risk) in some cases. Luckily, XDA Forum Member wyemun has developed CaastMe. Inspired by...
Android 4.4.2 for AT&T and T-Mobile HTC One, AT&T LG G2 Out Now, Samsung Galaxy S5 Incoming? – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4.2 KitKat for the T-Mobile HTC One been released! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that AT&T HTC One KitKat update is available as well and you can see Google Project Tango in action! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the announcement that the AT&T LG G2 KitKat release is out now. Xposed Developer Rovo89 had a Reddit AMA and talked about ART! Finally, Samsung is set to announce the Galaxy S 5! Pull up a chair and check out this video and be sure to check out other great videos on XDA Developer TV.
Links to stories mentioned:
- OTA Captured for T-Mobile HTC One Receives Android 4.4 Update, AT&T Update on the Way!
- Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T HTC One, OTA Captured!
- AT&T LG G2 Also Receives Android 4.4.2 Update, OTA Captured!
- Xposed Developer Rovo89 Answers Questions about ART Compatibility, Security, His Favorite Modules, and More in Reddit AMA!
- See Google Project Tango in Action!
- Samsung to Unveil Galaxy S 5 on Monday at Unpacked in Barcelona, Forums Created
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- Lepow U-Stone 12000 mAh Power Bank Review
- Android App Review: OmniSnitch for All – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player battle arenas) have amassed millions upon millions of players, there's a chance you play LoL or DOTA. And here at XDA we love phones, and we spend a lot of time on them, so if you were to like gaming outside of smartphones you probably like some on them too. I personally like neither, and I simply download the latest 3D games to see the progression...
According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display - but 3K. If you are anything like me, your reaction to this news will be confusion. While we don't have many details about the sources of this leak, it has apparently been confirmed true by a poster at hardare.fr that gave some more details on model names for each version of the upcoming LG flagship. However, these leaks don't point towards all G4...