We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.
Android 4.4.2 for AT&T Galaxy S4 and Note 3 Leaked, HTC One KitKat US Release Delayed – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4.2,for the AT&T Galaxy S4 and Note 3 has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that the Sony Xperia Z1 received a maintenance release and the HTC One KitKat release for the US carrier versions has been delayed! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for HKThemeManager, Jordan reviewed the RAVPower RP-WD01, and TK gave us an Android App Review of ZDLock. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xperia Z1 Receives Maintenance Release (OTA Captured), 4.3 for Xperia M Preparing for Imminent Release
- Android 4.4.2 Leaked for the AT&T Galaxy S 4 and Note 3
- [OTA Captured!] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the European HTC One; KitKat for US Carrier Devices on the Way
- Put Down the Pitchforks; HTC’s John Mackenzie Apologizes for KitKat Delay on the US Carrier HTC One
- Let’s Get the Party Started: The Moto G Receives One of its First Custom ROMs
- [Update: CONFIRMED!] Google Preparing to Sell Motorola Mobility to Lenovo for $2.91 Billion
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- RAVPower RP-WD01 Wireless SD Card Reader, USB External HDD Reader 3000mAh External Battery & More! – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Lock Your Private Data with ZDlock – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! CyanogenMod is widely recognized across XDA for its solid performance, great feature set and far-reaching (and also long-lasting) support for all sorts of devices, from...