The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
Android 4.4.2 OTA for SGS4 and HTC One GPe, Nexus 5 Production Update Fix Speaker/Button Issues – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4.2 KitKat is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Google Play Edition and not to be out done, the Google Play Edition HTC One has KitKat Android 4.4.2 available as well! That and much more KitKat news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Sony has released AOSP KitKat for the Sony Xperia L and the article talking about how Android 4.3 for the Sony Xperia SP, T, TX and V have been certified by the DLNA!
In other important news, Jordan talks about the announcement that Android 4.3 with Sense 5.5 is rolling out for the HTC One Mini. Also, the Verizon HTC One will receive an official Android 4.3 OTA next week, but it won’t have Sense 5.5! Be sure to check out other videos on on XDA Developer TV. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.4.2 KOT49H Now Rolling Out to the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Google Play Edition, OTA Captured!
- [Update: OTA Available!] HTC One Google Play Edition Now Receiving Android 4.4.2 OTA, Framework and Kernel Source Available
- Sony Pushes Envelope of Developer Friendliness Once Again, AOSP KitKat for Xperia L
- Official Android 4.3 for Xperia SP, T, TX, and V Certified by DLNA, Likely Coming Very Soon
- Android 4.3 with Sense 5.5 Rolling Out to the HTC One Mini, OTA Captured!
- Verizon HTC One to Receive Official Android 4.3 OTA Next Week, Strangely no Sense 5.5
- LG Adjusts Google Nexus 5 Production to Fix Speaker and Button Issues
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge will be available for sale across the big four US carriers on April 10th, but most pre-orders start tomorrow, March 27th. Which network is the right choice for your new phone? That's a question whose answer received a new wrinkle today as announcements about pricing and bundled perks landed from all angles. Here's the rundown of Samsung offerings as we know them, but it's worth mentioning that HTC's newsroom was just as busy rattling off...