If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google services if you use Android. Until then, a lot of us are fully invested into the Google ecosystem. We listen to our music on Google Play Music. However, the Google Play Music app could benefit from some tweaks. In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that adds some customization options into Google Play Music. XDA Senior Member Maxr1998 offers...
Android 4.4.2 Released, New Chromecast Apps, High End Ubuntu Touch Phones Coming in 2014! – XDA Developer TV
Android 4.4.2 KitKat is now available for the current Google Nexus devices and its source code has been released. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that the LG G Pad 8.3 and Sony Z Ultra now have Google Play Edition Devices and the Ubuntu Touch project has announced future devices. That’s not all that covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for Android Tuner, Jordan showed us what the new Android 4.4.1/ Android 4.4.2 KitKat updates include, and TK gave us an Android App Review of List My Apps. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.2 for Nexuses, OTAs Captured
- Android 4.4.2 KOT49H Source Code Released, Factory Images for Nexus 4, 5, 7, and 10
- Sprint Moto X Finally Receiving Android 4.4 KitKat
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note II Receives Android 4.3, Grab it Now!
- Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Note ll Gets Android 4.3
- Android 4.3 Leaked for the Sony Xperia Z and ZL
- LG G Pad 8.3 and Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition Devices Now Available
- Chromecast Update Build 14651 Brings Improved Home Screen, New Features
- Google Chromecast Now Supports Ten New Apps, Local Content Now Here
- Chromecast Now Supports Google Play Music and Movies from the Web… It’s About Time!
- Prepare for Ubuntu Touch Smart Phones in 2014
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- Android 4.4.1 / 4.4.2 KitKat Nexus 5 Update Review – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: List My Apps, Lists Your Apps! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for users to jump between tasks. But is Recents the best method of switching tasks? Let us know if you actually use the Recents button as a task switcher and why.
Many of you probably dual-boot your personal computers, be it to run Linux alongside Windows or because you have a Mac and hate OS X. On a computer platform, the process can be a life-saver for a variety of reasons, particularly software compatibility/integration. It’s not rare to see computer programmers with Linux partitions or Mac gamers that use bootcamp for their videogames. On computers, the process has gotten relatively simpler over time, with Microsoft and Apple typically supporting the notion....