Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV
In this week’s episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, we talked about customization of fonts on a per-app basis. Well today’s app review adds to that. Sometimes you like certain settings to be enabled when you are in certain applications. Whether that’s making sure WiFi is on when you have Pandora on at home, or have your screen brighter when running the Nook app. If only there were a way to do this automatically when you launch an application.
XDA Forum Member aaro, offers up an application that allows you change settings when an app launches. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Auto Config Free. TK shows off the application, its uses, and functionality, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: C Locker – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Live Weather – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Shareboard Helps You Save Time – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: “Don’t Pause” My Music Bro! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!