Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
Most of us can remember T9 predictive text, and some of us still wish to use it. Of course we’d like to find contacts to call or email, but perhaps we’d like to be able to launch apps and much, much more. What you need to accomplish this is an all-encompassing application that can let you search with T9 predictive text.
XDA Forum Member luciferabby offers up an application that allows you to find, modify, and contact your contact and applications. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Dial’em All. TK shows off the application, its uses, and functionality. Then, he gives his thoughts of the application, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get “Rheti” to Make Some Apps – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: C Locker – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!