Android App Review: Gallery Plus – XDA Developer TV
Whether you think that smartphone cameras are bringing an end to decent photography or not, you likely use your smartphone for taking pictures. It’s often said the best camera is the one you have with you, and most of you have your smartphone with you at all times. However, some of the pictures that you take with your smartphone are not the type of pics that you’d want others to have access to.
XDA Forum Member appmobileplus offers up an application that allows you hide some of your pictures. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Gallery Plus. TK shows off the application, its uses, and functionality, and then he gives his thoughts on the application. Check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Easy Screen Shot Sharing with WebScrapbook – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get “Rheti” to Make Some Apps – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV