Here on XDA TV we have a series we like to call Must Have Apps. These are apps that we think are so great and useful that you must have them. We’ve given this title to such programs as Pushbullet, Light Flow, Helium, the AROMA File Manager, ROM Toolbox and Pocket Casts. But today we have an app that surpasses them all. Former XDA TV Producer Adam Outler offers up a must have application. In this video, XDA TV Producer...
Android App Review: Skinable Music Player with NexMusic – XDA Developer TV
Just about everyone likes to listen to music, admittedly some more than others. Because of this, it’s nice to have a good music player on your phone. Additionally, most XDA members love to customize their device, and something as simple as having different skins or themes for their Android music player is a real treat. In fact, it reminds this old nerd of the glory days of WinAMP.
XDA Senior Member aashukmehta offers up an application to play your music while looking very stylish with different themes. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin reviews NexMusic. Kevin shows off the application and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Control Your Lights with NFC Tags or Your Voice – XDA Developer TV
- Control Your Lights with Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Oppo Find 5 and Install a Custom Recovery – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Kernels – XDA Developer TV
- Nexus 7: Old versus New – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the New Nexus 7 (2013) – XDA Developer TV
- Connect to WiFi Instantly with InstaWiFi – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Intermediate Llama Location Trigger Phone Activities – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: AutomateIt, Automates Your Device Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Play Your Videos on Your Television with DLNA – XDA Developer TV
- Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Floating Notifications and Multitasking with Open Sourced HALO – XDA Developer TV
- Automatically Backup Your Android with OBackup – XDA Developer TV
- All-In-One Android Toolkit with Advanced Mobile Care – XDA Developer TV
- Use NFC Tags to Trigger Events with NFC Launcher – XDA Developer TV
- Quick Settings for All – XDA Developer TV
- Protect Your Privacy with XPrivacy – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a game-changer which isn't a tablet or a smartwatch. While speculations were rife about what this game-changing device could be, the company did confirm that the product was indeed a drone in their recent AMA. A tweet and vine from OnePlus shed some more light on this product, which was confirmed to be named as DR-1 (dr-one, get it?) and was to reach stores "next month". In a...
With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see lots of bashing on Apple's iPhone here. There are different reasons for the hate, but we'd like to hear your number one reason for not going with the iPhone. Let us know your thoughts below!