Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
Android App Review: Unlock Your Screen and Open an App with LockScreen One Touch – XDA Developer TV
There are many different types of lock screens. Even by default, you can either swipe or type in a password. Other lockscreen apps let you trace a pattern on a picture, and you can unlock your device with your face or your voice. So if you make yet another lockscreen app, you better have a useful gimmick to attract users.
XDA Forum Member GoodAppsTeam offers up a lock screen application to unlock your screen and open a selected app. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin reviews LockScreen One Touch. Kevin shows off the application and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Android App Review: Skinable Music Player with NexMusic – XDA Developer TV
- Control Your Lights with NFC Tags or Your Voice – XDA Developer TV
- Control Your Lights with Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Oppo Find 5 and Install a Custom Recovery – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Kernels – XDA Developer TV
- Nexus 7: Old versus New – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the New Nexus 7 (2013) – XDA Developer TV
- Connect to WiFi Instantly with InstaWiFi – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Intermediate Llama Location Trigger Phone Activities – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: AutomateIt, Automates Your Device Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Play Your Videos on Your Television with DLNA – XDA Developer TV
- Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Floating Notifications and Multitasking with Open Sourced HALO – XDA Developer TV
- Automatically Backup Your Android with OBackup – XDA Developer TV
- All-In-One Android Toolkit with Advanced Mobile Care – XDA Developer TV
- Use NFC Tags to Trigger Events with NFC Launcher – XDA Developer TV
- Quick Settings for All – XDA Developer TV
- Protect Your Privacy with XPrivacy – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...