Android Remote Phone Tools Keeps You Informed and Your Phone Charged
Modern society has an obsession with multi-tasking. Smartphone users are particularly prone to this, and thanks to XDA Forum Member Floyd1973, we can safely indulge in this with his latest application, Android Remote Phone Tools.
It’s designed to allow basic control of your Android device while plugged into your Windows or Linux PC. However, unlike the last application we discussed, Android Remote Phone Tools is not limited to a specific device type or brand. Capable of being used with any Android device that can be plugged in via USB, it currently features:
– See battery status (icon and percentage)
– See airplane mode whit possibility to switch on/off
– See all contacts stored in smartphone
– See different number from same contact
– Manual update of loaded contacts
– See all threads message
– See all message from a number
– Manual update of loaded threads
– Contact search function (name and number)
– Thread search function (name, number and content of last message)
– Send new message to existing thread number
– Send new message to contact number
– Send new message to never know number
– Play ring on notification (default or chosen by user)
– Stop ring at fixed number of seconds
– Show balloon notification for events whit different level chosen by user
– Automatic connection stabilized
The application is currently in beta, but is available for download and the developer is looking for any and all feedback to improve it. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the original thread and give this a go.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!