The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the news of the delay in the release of Oxygen OS and be sure to check out the article talking about installing Android 4.4 Kitkat on a laptop. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos released earlier this week...
Android Silver to Kill Nexus Program? Moto E Gets TWRP and Root! Xposed 2.6 Released – XDA Developer TV
Sense 6 for the unlocked and developer edition HTC One M7 and T-Mobile variant has been released! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Android Silver may possibly replace the Nexus program, as well as the system dump of the Moto E and how it now has TWRP and root! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for RAM Usage & Play Store Link. Then, TK showed us how to root the Oppo Find 7a. Finally, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Sky Weather. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA Captured] Sense 6 Now Rolling Out to Unlocked and Developer HTC One M7
- [OTA Captured] T-Mobile HTC One M7 Gets Sense 6, M8 Gets Extreme Power Savings Mode
- Pick Apart the Guts of the Moto E with a System Dump
- Root and Unofficial TWRP Recovery Available for the Moto E
- Xposed Framework 2.6 Brings Radically Improved UI, Downloader Tweaks, Framework Improvements, and More!
- Could the Nexus Program Come to a Halt This Year in Favor of Android Silver?
- Android Silver to Possibly Arrive February of Next Year?
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: RAM Usage and Play Store Link – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Oppo Find 7a Quickly – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...