After months of anticipation, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9 have finally been unveiled. Now that we have all seen both of the devices in all their glory, many of us have some decisions to make. Which of the two beasts do you prefer: the Galaxy S6 or the One M9? Let us know which device you plan on buying and why!
Android Silver to Kill Nexus Program? Moto E Gets TWRP and Root! Xposed 2.6 Released – XDA Developer TV
Sense 6 for the unlocked and developer edition HTC One M7 and T-Mobile variant has been released! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Android Silver may possibly replace the Nexus program, as well as the system dump of the Moto E and how it now has TWRP and root! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for RAM Usage & Play Store Link. Then, TK showed us how to root the Oppo Find 7a. Finally, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Sky Weather. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA Captured] Sense 6 Now Rolling Out to Unlocked and Developer HTC One M7
- [OTA Captured] T-Mobile HTC One M7 Gets Sense 6, M8 Gets Extreme Power Savings Mode
- Pick Apart the Guts of the Moto E with a System Dump
- Root and Unofficial TWRP Recovery Available for the Moto E
- Xposed Framework 2.6 Brings Radically Improved UI, Downloader Tweaks, Framework Improvements, and More!
- Could the Nexus Program Come to a Halt This Year in Favor of Android Silver?
- Android Silver to Possibly Arrive February of Next Year?
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: RAM Usage and Play Store Link – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Oppo Find 7a Quickly – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung's Unpacked Event has now come and gone through Mobile World Congress 2015, and we've got a good look at what could be the most advanced phone of the year thus far. The event started shortly after its scheduled time at 12:30PM today and the only devices shown were the Galaxy S6 and its Edge variant, both of which pack an impressive amount of features, spectacular internals and an all-new beautiful design. The show began with a quiet voice whispering to...
Each year, smartphone makers attempt to one-up each other in features and specs, but time and again these improvements feel incremental rather than revolutionary. Samsung hopes to break this trend with a new hardware and software design philosophy, and press details of the new-and-improved cameras shared by the S6 and S6 Edge show that they are off to a great start. Once you get past the curved displays and wraparound Gorilla Glass 4, the most striking feature on these slabs is the...