A2SDGUI (GUI for Darktremor A2SD)
If you’re a fan of the Darktremor A2SD scripts, things have been made a lot easier for you by XDA forum member elgubbo.
The XDA member has made a GUI for the scripts and includes the following features:
- Show location of apps and toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show location of Dalvik-cache and move it
- Enable/disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik heapsize
- Set internal Low Memory Killer to different levels
- System Info Screen
To use this, you’ll need a working version of Darktremor A2SD Scripts version 126.96.36.199 or above installed.
For more information and the download link, head on over to the application thread.
[Join us August 9-11, 2013 in beautiful Miami, FL for XDA:DevCon. Read here to find out more.]