A2SDGUI (GUI for Darktremor A2SD)
Posted March 24, 2011 at 12:00 am by mic_888
If you’re a fan of the Darktremor A2SD scripts, things have been made a lot easier for you by XDA forum member elgubbo.
The XDA member has made a GUI for the scripts and includes the following features:
- Show location of apps and toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show location of Dalvik-cache and move it
- Enable/disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik heapsize
- Set internal Low Memory Killer to different levels
- System Info Screen
To use this, you’ll need a working version of Darktremor A2SD Scripts version 18.104.22.168 or above installed.
For more information and the download link, head on over to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!