When we last left off, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin showed us some Intermediate level uses of Tasker. And before that he showed us the Basics of Tasker. Many viewers have asked for even more options on what you can do with Tasker and had some questions about different uses of Tasker.
In this part of the series, Kevin shows how to set up a bunch of different triggers to help you get a feel for how to optimize your use of Tasker. So check out all three videos in this Tasker series, and make your phone work for you. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android on Bada Improves, Swappa UK Launches, Beaming Large Files with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!