Do you like the idea of storing your applications on your SD Card, but find the native Android 2.2+ Apps2SD functionality a little bit limiting? XDA forum member beidl has just the application for you.
Unlike the native Froyo Apps2SD functionality, Install Manager allows you to move almost every app on your rooted Android device to and from your SD card. The application also supports batch moving and removal, making managing many applications at once a breeze. Additionally, you can select where future applications will be installed.
With Install Manager, you can:
- Choose where an application should be installed
- Literally move almost every app from internal memory to your SD card and vice-versa
- Select a number of applications and let Install Manager either move or uninstall them automatically.
- Integrated apk file browser to find all the packages you have on your SD card.
- It also integrates itself in almost every file browser, mail client etc on the Market.
This application requires a rooted device withAndroid 2.2 or higher, so if you meet those requirements continue on to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!