Android 4.1.2 for i9300, Google Now Updated, Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooted – XDA Developer TV
Posted December 7, 2012 at 03:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
There was a lot of great news this week at XDA, starting with the report of the new Google Now updates. Jordan covers many other stories as well. Jordan talks about the many different rooting articles. First, the Odin root method for the Verizon Galaxy Note II. Second, was the story on the application called Root Transmission. Third, was the video covering three ways to root the Samsung Galaxy S III on XDA Developer TV. In other XDA Developer TV releases, Recognized Developer Benjamin Dobell talked about Heimdall and USB Logging, and TV Producer TK released a app review of Naked Browser.
In CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan talks about the unofficial release for the AT&T Galaxy Note II. Jordan mentions the HTC Sensation getting a release as well. Finally, the Defy and Defy+ get unoffical CyanogenMod 10 releases. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- REMINDER: Don’t forget to tell us your favorite stories and videos from XDA for 2012
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 on the AT&T Galaxy Note II
- HTC Sensation Gets Unofficial Alpha CM10.1
- Unofficial CM10.1 Lands on the Defy & Defy+
- Official Android 4.1.2 for the International Galaxy S III Brings Multi-Window and More
- Root the Verizon Galaxy Note II with Odin
- Root Transmission Roots Other Devices Using Your Phone
- Google Now Updated in Google Play Store, Loads of New Features
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S III – XDA Developer TV
- Heimdall and USB Logging Tutorial – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Simple Web Browsing with Naked Browser – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!