XDA Developer TV News specialist Jordan talks about the news you may have missed this week. First thing Jordan talks about Android 4.2 for the Nexus S. Also, mentioned is that the Samsung Wave I and Wave II received CyanogenMod 10 releases. Finally, Jordan covers the article detailing how Google has released a UI testing framework.
In Samsung Galaxy Camera news, Jordan mentions how the device has been rooted. Also, Jordan covers the three part series from XDA Elite Recognized Developer and TV Producer AdamOutler. AdamOutler unboxes the device and shows basic usage in part one, does a complete tear down in part two and shows how to root the device in part three. Also Released this week on XDA Developer TV, was a video talking about why we root by TV Producer azrienoch. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.2 Makes It’s Way to the Nexus S
- CM10 Lands on the Samsung Wave I and Wave II
- Google Releases UI Testing Framework for Android Developers
- Samsung Galaxy Camera Achieves Root
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Teardown of the Samsung Galaxy Camera – Series Part 2 – XDA Developer TV
- Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Camera – Series Part 3 – XDA Developer TV
- This is Why XDA-Developers.com Roots Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!