Android 4.3 leaked for the Google Nexus 4 That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article using your Android device as a Virtual driving game wheel and news about an Xposed Patch for the two recent Master Key-style Android vulnerabilities
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about Xprivacy to protect your privacy, Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler should how to do an Unbrickable Mod on the Samsung Captivate, and TK showed us how to root our T-Moble variant of our Samsung Galaxy S 4. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xposed Patch for Master Key and Bug 9695860 Vulnerabilities
- Android 4.3 Leaked for the Google Nexus 4
- Virtual Wheel Turns Your Android Device into Driving Game Controller
- Protect Your Privacy with XPrivacy – XDA Developer TV
- UnBrickable Mod for the Samsung Captivate – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!