Android 4.3 Leak for Galaxy Note 2, Increasing Volume on Xperia Z1 – XDA Developer TV
Posted October 28, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
The great Samsung sieve has given us another Android 4.3 leak, this time for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article reporting and Xposed module that will give AOSP lock screens to some TouchWiz users and the announcement of new forum for the jumbo-sized HTC One Max.
In other important news, Jordan talks about increasing the volume on your Sony Xpera Z1. Also, if you haven’t already checked out the Big Android BBQ presentations given by two XDA Elite Recognized Developers, make sure to check out XpLoDWilD‘s “Developments in the Open Source Community,” and Dees_Troy‘s “Software Architecture and Design.” Be sure to check out other videos on on XDA Developer TV. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.3 (XXUEMJ5) Firmware Leaks for the Galaxy Note II
- AOSP Lock Screen on Certain TouchWiz Devices with Xposed
- Increase the Volume on the Sony Xperia Z1
- Forum Added for the Jumbo-Sized HTC One Max
- XpLoDWilD Talks about Open Source at this Year’s Big Android BBQ – XDA Developer TV
- Dees_Troy Talks about Software Architecture at this Year’s Big Android BBQ – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!