Android 4.3 Leaked and Rooted, OEMs and GPL Compliance – XDA Developer TV
Posted July 5, 2013 at 03:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
The Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S 4‘s version of Android 4.3 leaked and XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire has rooted it! That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about the new XDA Development Database and a guide giving a step-by-step process of removing bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy S 4.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about Advanced Mobile Care, AdamOutler released a video unboxing of the GooPhone i5 that you cannot miss, and TK did an app review of Shooting Club 3: Zombies Attack! Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.3 Rooted Courtesy of Chainfire
- Remove all the Bloatware from Your Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Start to Finish Guide on APK Modding and Theming
- How to Edit the Settings Menu on Your Android Device
- OEMs and GPL Compliance
- Introducing the XDA Development Database!
- All-In-One Android Toolkit with Advanced Mobile Care – XDA Developer TV
- GooPhone i5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Kill Zombies and Join the Shooting Club 3: Zombies Attack – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!