Android 4.4.2 for Unlocked HTC One and Moto X, Convert Moto G into Play Edition – XDA Developer TV
Posted February 14, 2014 at 08:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Android KitKat 4.4.2 is now available for the unlocked and developer edition HTC Ones! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that CyanogenMod 11 Milestone 3 is available for 50 devices and their is now a way to turn your Moto G into a Play Edition! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for Complete Action Plus, Jordan taught us about ART the Android Runtime compiler, and TK gave us an Android App Review of Quickr. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CyanogenMod 11 Milestone 3 Now Available for 50 Devices
- Android 4.4.2 with Sense 5.5 Now Rolling Out to Unlocked and Developer Edition HTC One
- T-Mobile / Unlocked / Developer Moto X (XT1053) Receives Android 4.4.2, OTA Captured!
- [OTA Captured!] Android 4.3 Now Rolling Out to the Sony Xperia SP on Vodaphone AU
- Sony Xperia T, TX, and V Join the SP and Receive Official Android 4.3
- MotoTool All In One Converts Your Moto G Into GPe
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding ART, the Android Runtime – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Navigate Your Phone ‘Quickr’ – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!