Android 4.4.4 Hits More GPe Devices, Rooting Android L On Nexus 5 and 7, Nexus Line Not Going Away! – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 30, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Android L developer preview for the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 (2013) can now be rooted! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is Android 4.4.4 hitting more Google Play edition devices and there is an article about how the Nexus line is not going away! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure the check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for MinMinLock. Then, Adam did an XDA Unboxing of the ASUS PadFone X. Finally, TK gave us a an Android App Review of WiFi Scheduler. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA Captured] Android 4.4.4 Now Rolling Out to the LG G Pad 8.3 GPe and Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Update: Z1, Z Ultra Too!)
- Sony Z Ultra GPe Joins Non-GPe Variant and Receives 4.4.4 Update
- Let’s the Games Begin! SlimKat and Unofficial CM11 Ported to the Moto E
- LG G Flex Receives an Early CyanogenMod 11 Port
- Root Android L Developer Preview on the Nexus 5 and 7
- Android Studio Hits Beta; Supports Android L, Wear, and TV
- Google to Take Back Platform Control with Android Wear, Auto, and TV–That’s a Good Thing, But Questions Remain
- Google Nexus Line Not Going Anywhere, Will Live Alongside Android Silver
- Forums Added for the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, and Asus Padfone X
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Lock Your Apps with MinMinLock – XDA Developer TV
- ASUS PadFone X Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Manage Your WiFi with WiFi – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!