Android 4.4 KitKat Announced, Xperia DRM Partition Backup Script – XDA Developer TV
Posted September 6, 2013 at 03:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Google tricked us all and named Android 4.4 KitKat rather than Key Lime Pie. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about backing up the Sony Xperia device’s TA partition with a simple script and news about easily performing common root tasks with a GUI.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about the skinable music player NexMusic, Jordan made a video talking about rooting your Nvidia Shield, and later TK gave us an Android App Review of AddMeNow. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Google Announces Android 4.4 KitKat
- Two Basic Guides Aimed at Novice Galaxy S 4 Owners
- Easily Backup the TA Partition on Your Sony Xperia Device
- Easily Perform Common Root-Level Tasks with AndRootKit
- XDA DevDB is Live for All Users!
- Android App Review: Skinable Music Player with NexMusic – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root and Bootloader Unlock the Nvidia SHIELD – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Add Your Contacts Now with AddMeNow – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!