Android 4.4 Released for HTC One Dev & Unlocked Models, Nexus Devices Vulnerable to SMS DoS Attack! – XDA Developer TV
Posted December 2, 2013 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
The HTC One Developer and Unlocked models are now receiving Android 4.4 KitKat! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that the Google Nexus line of devices is vulnerable to Denial of Service attacks and that the Xposed Framework is now official on Android 4.4 KitKat!
In other important news, Jordan talks about the legendary HTC HD2 is now running Android 4.4 KitKat. Finally, in case you messed it last week, XDA Senior Recognized Developer AdamOutler showed us how to launch an app with Google Now and TK gave us an Android App Review of Dial2Draw. Be sure to check out other videos on on XDA Developer TV. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- HTC One Developer and Unlocked Models Now Receiving Android 4.4 KitKat!
- KitKat More or Less Working on Legendary HD2
- Xposed Framework 2.4 Exits Beta, Brings Official KitKat Support and Bug Fixes
- Google Nexus Devices Vulnerable to DoS Attacks, Protect Yourself with Simple App
- How to Make an App Launch with Google Now – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: 1-2-3 Draw Your Number with Draw2Dial – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!