Android App Review: Customize Your TWRP Recovery with This Theme Manager – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 12, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
If you spend any amount of time on XDA, you probably also spend a lot of time in your recovery. Perhaps you hate blue, or perhaps you just want to change things up a little. And since we like changing things, wouldn’t it be great if you could apply themes to your TWRP Recovery more easily?
XDA Senior Member ScumpinatoS offers up an application that allows you apply themes to your TWRP Recovery very easily. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews TWRP Theme Manager. TK shows off the application, its uses, and functionality, and then he gives his thoughts on the application. Check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Gallery Plus – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Easy Screen Shot Sharing with WebScrapbook – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get “Rheti” to Make Some Apps – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!