Sending screenshots is a wonderful way to pass the time. Whether it’s showing something cool in a game you’re playing, sharing hilarious autocorrect fails, or saving a funny chat from Snapchat, the enjoyment is almost always there. However, sometimes you want to share a screenshot, but not get harassed about the number of notifications you have or your battery level. So sometimes you want to crop and edit your screenshots.
XDA Forum Member OctoberApps offers up an application that allows you manipulate your screenshots. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews WebScrapbook. TK shows off the application, its uses, and functionality, and then he shares his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Dial Me Maybe – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Sky Weather – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get “Rheti” to Make Some Apps – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!