Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, videos, and files you have on your Android device. There is a lot of personal information on our phone. If you leave your phone behind somewhere a nefarious person can learn a lot about a person based on what photos and files are on your phone. The best way to protect yourself is to delete those files, but that is now always an option.
XDA Forum Member aritraroy offers up an application that gives you the ability to “hide” your files. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Androignito. TK shows off the application and talks about his thoughts of the application. Check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Answer Your Calls Without Missing a Beat! – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Reddit Right – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV
- Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Make That Link Shorter with ShortPaste – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!