The OmniROM project has been busy since it was announced at the Big Android BBQ. One of the awesome features was an app switcher called OmniSwitch. But most of the time to get these features, you have to install OmniROM. If only the dedicated developers could figure out a way to get it onto other devices.
XDA Recognized Developer EatHeat offers up OmniSwitch for all, back to Jelly Bean. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews OmniSnitch. TK shows off the application and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Navigate Your Phone ‘Quickr’ – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Morning Cup of Coffee with Android Hub – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Lock Your Private Data with ZDlock – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Quickly View Your Calendar Status – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Redirect Your Files! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!