In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK talks about the ways you can back up your applications and data on your phone. This allows you to restore this information in case of a phone crash or in case you do a full wipe when flashing a new ROM or kernel.
In this video, XDA Developer TK Producer TK talks about three applications that will make backups for you. First is ROM Manager, which along with the ClockWorkMod Recovery allows you to make a Nandroid Backup of your system. Second is the popular Titanium Backup, which will work on any system with root privileges and backs up system applications and data along with installed applications and data. The third option is My Backup. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Root Exploit for Jelly Bean Atrix HD, Porting Ubuntu Touch Just Like CyanogenMod – XDA Developer TV
- Ubuntu Touch Released for Nexus Devices, Xperia Z Rooted, HTC One Benchmarked – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Your Favorite Contacts on your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- 5 Myths of Custom OEM Android Skins – AOSP, Sense, TouchWiz – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!