Android Commander 0.7.8 – noobs friendly edition
Posted April 8, 2010 at 11:39 am by orb3000
PanPiotr has updated his Android Commander application, for those of you who are not familiar with the application: it’s a small, fast and intuitive app that lets you manage Android apps and files on your PC. It only works on PC’s running Windows and it requires the Android SDK to be installed.
Originally posted by PanPiotr
- better look (more icons ;))
- apk files icons and info in computer files tab *
- flashing zip updates
- flashing img images
- tools: DDMS, SQLite Browser, SignApk **
- now also installer store some info, so second loading of dir(and every next) is much faster
- auto scrolling console window
- commands history in console window
- fixed bug with invalid apk files
- button New Dir in Select Dir dialog
- lots of small fixes
Continue on to the application thread for more information and the full & extensive features list.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!