Android L Ported to HTC One M7, Proposed Android L Features Under Consideration – XDA Developer TV
Posted July 14, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Android L Developer Preview has been ported to HTC One! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is how Google may consider changing the SD Card access rules in final Android L and the story about enabling Chromecast mirroring from Any Device! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for NotifyClean. Then, AdamOutler investigated Smartphone Charging. And later, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Notific. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android L Developer Preview Ported to HTC One
- LG G3 QuickCircle Apps Ported to the LG G2 as QuickWindow Apps
- Enable Chromecast Mirroring from Any Device
- Google to Consider Changing SD Card Access Rules in Final Android L Release
- Android L Also Likely to Bring Native Quick Torch Functionality
- Google Considering Customizable Quick Settings for Android L
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Clean Your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Investigates: Smartphone Charging – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Notifications on Your Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!