Android Wear System Dump Available, Google Project Tango Dev Kits Heading to Developers – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 24, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat OTA update for the Korean Variants of the LG Optimus G Pro is now rolling out! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the announcement that a system dump for the new Android Wear is available and Google Project Tango dev kits are heading to developers! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the exciting news coming out of Google with Android Wear and whether it will be open source and the announcement that XDA is adding forums for the US Samsung Galaxy S 5 and the LG G2! Pull up a chair and check out this and other XDA Developer TV videos, like when AdamOutler tears apart the Omate TrueSmart.
Links to stories mentioned:
- KitKat Starting to Roll Out to Korean Variants of the LG Optimus G Pro
- Want to Play with Android Wear without Setting up the Emulator? Here’s a System Dump
- Just How “Open” is Android Wear?
- Google Project Tango Dev Kits Make their Way to Developers
- US Carrier Forums Added for the Galaxy S 5 and LG G2
- Omate TrueSmart Smartwatch Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!