App Review: Manage Your Apps with Apps Manager – XDA Developer TV
Posted September 27, 2012 at 01:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Do you want a simple and easy way to back up your device without having to give a program a bunch of seemingly unnecessary permissions? Would you like to batch uninstall programs on your Android device? Well XDA Forum Member masterjb offers his application as a solution to your problems.
In this video XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews App Manager. TK shows off the application, its uses, functionality and talks about his thoughts about the application. Make sure to check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!