If you ever forgot your phone somewhere or had someone tamper with your device while you were away, it would be nice to see dun goofed up. XDA Senior Member millennium007 presents us with an application that uses your device’s front camera to take a picture if someone gets the lock pattern wrong too many times. Also, if your device doesn’t have a from camera you can setup an alarm.
In this video XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews HiddenEye. TK shows off the application, uses, functionality, and talks about his thoughts about the application. So check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!