Some people say that the real difference between Windows Phone handsets, Android handsets, and iPhones are the apps. We at XDA know this isn’t true; there are hardware differences. However, how different are the apps? Are they the same? Are they completely different? Do they even have the same functionality?
In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer Steve shows you the native Facebook apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. He shows you how they look, and talks about the differences (if any) between the apps. So if you ever wondered what the difference was, check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android on Bada Improves, Swappa UK Launches, Beaming Large Files with SuperBeam – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!