Do you want to get a message across without sending a bunch of texts or without having a lengthy phone call? XDA member pacosal has developed a simple yet great app for Android users. The app allows you to record voice messages and send them via Gmail to friends. Currently, it is avaliable in English and Spanish versions for free on the market. The app only supports devices running Android 2.0 or higher. And as of October 8th, version 1.1.1 has been out featuring:
- Place a picture for a contacts profile
- Mark contacts as “favorite” for quicker access
- Option in menu to refresh contacts
- Record and send voice message
- Send and receive via Gmail
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!