Jelly Bean Leak, Nexus device rooted, Windows 8 and wireless device manufacturers’ agreements—all this and more covered on today’s episode of XDA Developer TV. Android News specialist Jordan talks about the Jelly Bean leak for the international variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II. Also mentioned is the article talking about more and more Windows 8 apps being released.
In rooting news, Jordan mentions the rooting guide for the Droid DNA device. Also, to the surprise of no one, the Nexus 4 has been rooted. Finally, Jordan mentions the agreement between HTC and Apple and Samsung’s demands to see the particulars of this agreement. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Jelly Bean Leak for the International Galaxy S II
- Nexus 4 Rooted Already (No Surprise)
- Rooting guide for Droid DNA Released
- More Windows 8 Apps Being Released
- Temperature in Hell Has Dropped–Apple and HTC Settle!
- Samsung Demands to See Recent Agreement Between HTC & Apple
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!