AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
Posted May 29, 2013 at 10:30 am by Jimmy McGee
Recently, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler tore apart and hacked up a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. The large device was quite a show, but sometimes it is more exciting to see the inside of a smaller device. How do they fit so much power in such a small space. So using his powers of hackery, AdamOutler is taking apart the AT&T Galaxy S 4.
After tearing down and Unboxing the XDA Way, he continues by giving a tour of the device’s components. AdamOuter demonstrates the device setup, installing recovery, and rooting the device. So if you wanted the freedom to do what you want with a device you bought, check out this video. Also, check out the full teardown hangout and rooting video.
heck out Adam’s other unboxing Videos:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- JynxBox HD Network Media Streamer Unboxing the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Big Android BBQ 2012 Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
- Nexus 7
- Meizu MX
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Droid RAZR
- Auraslate Lifepad
- Nook Tablet
- Notion Ink Adam
- Galaxy S II
- Asus Transformer
Also, be sure to check out other great video’s on XDA Developer TV.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!