AT&T/T-Mobile Moto X Gets Android 4.4, Oppo N1 Easily Rooted, Sony Expands KitKat Rollout – XDA Developer TV
Posted November 25, 2013 at 02:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
The T-Mobile and AT&T variants of the Moto X get Android 4.4 KitKat, hitting the public not long after it was released for the Verizon model! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Sony is expanding its KitKat rollout list to include more Xperias and that the Xposed Framework now works with Android 4.4!
In other important news, Jordan talks about the article talking about how XDA Elite Recognized Developer jcase has rooted the Moto X Android 4.4 KitKat. There is another article talking about how jcase also rooted the Oppo N1 with just a single APK. Be sure to check out other videos on on XDA Developer TV. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Sony Xperia SP to Get Android 4.4 KitKat; Xperia T, TX, V, ZR ‘Under Investigation’
- T-Mobile Moto X Joins Verizon Model with KitKat OTA, AT&T Coming Soon
- AT&T Pushes Android 4.4 KitKat to Moto X
- Sprint and US Cellular Galaxy S III Android 4.3 Rollout Begins
- Android 4.3 Pushed to Sprint Galaxy Note II, Update Captured
- Jcase Roots Moto X Android 4.4 KitKat Update with SlapMyMoto
- Jcase Lets You Root Your Oppo N1 with Only an APK
- Xposed Framework Now Compatible with Android 4.4
- TWRP Now Available for the Oppo N1
- TWRP Ported to the Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch
- Motorola Partners with 3D Systems for Project Ara Component Manufacturing
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!