We have often stressed the importance of backing up your device. Whether before a ROM flash or a new kernel, being able to get your phone backed up fully and quickly is important. Also, if something horrible happens to your device, you have your data in hand. However, sometimes you forgot to update your backups manually.
In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin shows you how use OBackup to automatically backup your device. Kevin talks about how to set this up and some features of OBackup. What are you waiting for? Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos and Kevin’s other videos.
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Llama Location Profiles to Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV
- Remote Support Tutorial: Fix Computer Problems without Leaving Your Chair – XDA Developer TV
- Dashclock Tutorial: Add Everything to Your Android Lock Screen – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Spring Clean Your Android Device for a Lemony Fresh Scent – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: Intermediate Llama Location Trigger Phone Activities – XDA Developer TV
- Tasker Alternative: AutomateIt, Automates Your Device Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Play Your Videos on Your Television with DLNA – XDA Developer TV
- Use Your Keyboard and Mouse on Android with USB On-The-Go – XDA Developer TV
- Voice Control Your Phone with Tasker and AutoVoice – XDA Developer TV
- Floating Notifications and Multitasking with Open Sourced HALO – XDA Developer TV
Check out Kevin’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!