XDA member Davidandroid presents Battery Plus for Android devices. This useful and light weight application will let you check the most accurate information on your battery, including real-time battery capacity, temperature, voltage, etc. An auto-updating live chart allows you to visually track your battery usage to detail.
Updated version 2.1 includes the option to add “On Device Unlock” option to open WiFi/BT when the device is unlocked, smart battery saver function optimized, among other features. Moreover, the app is now fully compatible with Memory Booster.
Originally posted by Davidandroid
Hi see the features of our new product “Battery Plus”:
* Real-time battery status (capacity, temperature, voltage, and charging status, etc) monitor and battery usage tracking
* Homescreen widget support (Add to homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Booster)
* Shortcuts to WiFi/Bluetooth/Screen Brightness/Screen Timeout settings
* Battery Calibration Notification to maximize your battery life span
* Settings to turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when device is locked. (The status of WiFi/Bluetooth will be saved and restored after your device is unlocked.)
* Settings to turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when your battery is low.
* Settings to enable beep and select beep tone when your battery is low.
* Save more battery with built-in smart task manager (Based on Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer)
Continue to the application thread here._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!