Back when you just used your phone for making phone calls, battery life was important, but it was only phone calls that required battery life. Nowadays, everything from checking Google+, to Twitter, email, Facebook, Angry Birds, and making that occasional phone call to order pizza compete for battery power. Since there really haven’t been any significant battery technology advances as of late, steps need to be taken in order to conserve battery power. Sometimes it can be achieved by removing bloat from the junk the carrier loaded, while other times it involves loading a custom kernel designed to make the most of the device. Regardless, you need to know what apps may be draining your battery so you can deal with them accordingly.
Battery Stats Plus comes along as a beta test from XDA Forum Member leducbao to take the traditional information a battery stats app can tell you to a new level. He does this by collecting and analyzing usage attributes such as CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. The app then displays the top apps by how they are using your battery and proactively notifies you when you have a list of them which could be problematic. You’re then able to upload your stats to the cloud in order to allow others to view results and compare to what they are getting.
- Analyze battery stats per apps
- Show battery impact factor per app: CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
- Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps
- Estimate battery timelife
- Collect battery stats and compare with device’s battery performance
- Compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
- Visit website http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
You can visit the thread for more information, and to continue discussing ways to make this app better._________