You can never have too many options when it comes to monitoring your hardware. Like most applications, no single application outdoes the rest, as there are always pros and cons to each option. Some monitor practically everything, but consume many resources in the process. Others focus on performance, but may miss a few features in the process. XDA Forum Member whitetree.lab has developed Bonny Box to try and meet both types of demands.
The app monitors your Android devices, and it does so with a very clean interface. It also provides a range of values for various hardware statistics including CPU temperature (if the phone supports that), battery, RAM usage, and storage space. The full list of features includes:
1. Memory/Task Management
- Tap on the Dashboard, enter the task management interface. You can stop running tasks here.
- Long press at Dashboard to customize your dashboard view. Choose a style of dashboard that you prefer!
2. Battery status
- Battery life
- Battery voltage
- Battery temperature
3. CPU monitoring
- CPU benchmark
- CPU load
- current frequency of CPU
- CPU temperature(If your device has a CPU temperature sensor).
4. Application management
- List all the installed applications
- Instant uninstall application that you no longer want.
5. Desktop widget supported, you can choose to monitor CPU/Memory/Battery/SD card
- 1×1 & 2×2 widget
- shipped with 8 different styles that definitely has one to your taste!
- Monitoring your CPU/Memory/Battery/SD card at notification bar
So far, user response seems very positive, and no one has reported any issues. To install, simply side load the apk file using your favorite file manager.
For more info, head to the original thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!