What’s the difference between a standard programmer and a programmer who drives a fancy car? Is it about the number of coding languages you know? Probably Not. What about your expensive degree? Maybe. Does it have to with your problem solving skills? Perhaps. In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce interviews developers and people from the programming world to answer these questions. Interviews include Alan Paulin a Software Engineer from Google, Jorge Castro a Software Engineer from Ubuntu, the President of Berteig Consulting Mishkin Berteig, David Janzen Associate Professor at Cal Poly, and Tumblr Android engineer Chris Haseman. Check out this video.
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
- Android Powered RC Car Updated, HTC One Toolkit Available, Nexus 7 Winner Announced! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!