Recently, XDA Developer TV has been talking about becoming a Hacker. What we mean by hacker is not the basement dwelling anarchist types, we mean the expert coding kinds. We talked about how to become a hacker, and last week we talked about ranking hacker schools. This week, we are talking about how to get accepted into a hacker school.
In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce interviews developers and people from the hacking school world to answer these questions. Interviews include Co-Founder of Mobile Makers Don Bora and Co-Founder at Hack Reactor Douglas Calhoun. Check out this video!
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel_________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!