So far in our Careers in Android series on XDA Developer TV, we’ve talked about the usefulness of Resumes, how to design an Android app, and the difference between a Good programmer and Great programmer. Now today we talk about education: what is the best way to learn to be a hacker, or to code.
In this episode XDA Developer TV, Producer Jayce interviews people from the learning world to answer this questions. Interviews include Kush Patel, Co-Founder of App Academy, and Don Bora, Co-Founder of Mobile Makers. Check out this video.
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Device Review: HTC Droid DNA
- CyanogenMod Nightlies Get Pie Launcher and Running Linux on Your PC From Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Weather the Way You Want It – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel_________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!